The Warrior Network is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and is funded through individual, church, and business partners. Our partners make what we do possible.
Every donation, whether a one time gift or a recurring donation, helps us further our mission of serving our local military community. Donations are tax-deductible.
QUESTIONS? Call Trey McGuire at 318-525-7810 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also join our Financial Needs Response Team. Scroll down for more.
Throughout the year, we come across several needs of local military families that we have the opportunity to meet. These needs are always during a time of personal crisis for them. Needs can be anything from household furnishings and baby items to emergency travel expenses and disaster recovery assistance, and anywhere in between. We have the huge honor of helping out where we can.
This Financial Needs Response Team helps us make this possible by you allowing us to call on you to ask for one time donations of any amount when we have an immediate need that needs to be met.
How does this work? It's quite simple.
- You sign up to be a part of it (at no obligation to you). Let us know you want us to call you when we have a need by filling out the corresponding form.
- When we have a need, we will email you or call you asking you to consider making a financial contribution toward that need.
- Should you be able to, you can go directly to our "quick give" option through our secure giving link above and make a donation.
HERE ARE A FEW THINGS WE PROMISE:
- We will not over ask for donations.
- We will not share the identity of the service member in need as a way of confidentiality, respect, and anonymity to them.
- We will, however, tell you exactly what your donation will be doing and what it will be purchasing. (Example: Plane ticket, furniture, etc.)
- You DO NOT HAVE to give each time we have a need. We understand everyone cant give every time.
- This is outside of our normal operating expenses. This DOES NOT go toward events, operating expenses, other projects/programs, etc. If we email you saying that we need to purchase a plane ticket to send a service member home because his mother passed away, then the money you give will go directly to that plane ticket.
Hang tight while we prepare your form...
This form may capture sensitive data (credit cards, bank accounts…), yet this site isn’t sufficiently secured.
Please contact the site administrator to resolve this issue. He must enable SSL.
This form failed to load. Try reloading this page.
The server may be having issues, or this website’s administrator may have deleted the form.